Living Space Maintenance
1. September 2021 by admin
- Upholstery brushes made of wild/domestic boar bristles
- Carpet brushes made of coconut fibers. For very fine woven or silk carpets, we recommend the upholstery brushes or even goat hair brushes.
- Radiator brushes – for both ribbed radiators and heaters.
- Table brooms
Perfect for Dusting
- Feather dusters made of ostrich feathers or lambswool
- Cleaning and dusting brushes made of goat hair
- Dusters (extra large)
- Furniture mops
- Forked mops, also for Venetian blinds
- Genuine chamois leather
When you pull a moistened nylon stocking over your radiator brush, it will bind the dust.
We suggest that you work slowly and carefully with the feather and woolen dusters, so that dust can be absorbed by the natural oil of their delicate feathers and hairs. You release the dust particles, by shaking out the duster.