Smooth Floor Maintenance
- Scrub brushes and wash brushes with Fibre or Union (both plant fibers, Union being a blend of various hard fibers)
- Horsehair house brooms and hand brooms
- Parquet brooms and hand brooms made of fine goat hair, ideal for sweeping up fine dust particles.
- Brooms and hand brooms made of boar bristles, ideal for winter garden, because bristles can withstand occasional moisture
- Brooms and hand brooms made of Arenga, Bahia and Elaston. Arenga and Bahia are plant fibers, ideal for garden and street, Elaston is a hard nylon, very good whisk brooms
The Arenga and, especially, the Bahia brooms should be placed in a shallow water bath for a short time after purchase. The fibers are often dried out from storage and then can break easily.
- Our housebrand Mop broom with dusting cloths, , for effective dusting of all smooth floor surfaces. The mop holder with swivel joint is maneuverable, the aluminum telescopic handle is height adjustable. The soft mop cover is removable and washable at 30 degrees. The duster cloth that you clip around the mop is impregnated with either potato starch or oil, which binds the dust, hair and lint instead of stirring it up. Ideal for allergy sufferers. After use, the cloth can be safely removed and disposed of in the household bin.
“Wonder Cloths, the Indispensable, Magic Cloths”, that’s what our customers call these dust binding cloths. Made with potato starch, these cloths are ideal for your surfaces made of tiles, marble, high-gloss granite. The cloths with medicinal paraffin oil are best for dry cleaning your wooden surfaces, since they clean and maintain the surfaces.
The mop is soft and round. This makes it easy for you to reach and clean corners, under furniture and along edges. Due to its maneuverability, large areas are dusted quickly.
You are welcome to purchase the mops and the cloths via our online-shop